Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

~Dressing up 4 Eid~

Salam Sisters,

Hope all of you are well. This is a very late Eid OOTD. I have been really busy and haven't been able to post this till today.


I wore a Anarkali Shalwar Kameez. So this is how the top looks on the hanger. It is short sleeved and the pants are skinny legged. Its a really flowy top [which I am attempting to show on the 3rd picture.] Of course all the detail in the top portion got covered up by my hijab.



I added this cardigan from Wet Seal. I love this cardigan and pair it with lots of different outfits.


\

Shalwars come with their own scarves called duppattas. Mine came with a plain red one which I paired with the whiteish scarf above.


I ended up wearing the hijab like this. [LOL this looks so weird after I cut my face out]

So that's my delayed Eid OOTD!!
Inshallah I will talk to you in another post till then Allahafiz.





1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the hijab style (even with your face cut out haha.)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I love reading comments so leave your thoughts! Don't be rude please. Thank you for taking your time to let me know what you think.:-)