Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

~Belated Eid Mubarak ~


I know I keep disappearing and then I come back apologizing and saying I will update more often but the thing is life is crazy and things happen and I don’t update! Sorry about that but I’m not going to make promises anymore I will update as often as I CAN!

I finally sent in my graduate school applications inshallah I get in!! The reason I was gone so long was that my uncle came to visit us from SL literally the day after my last post. We went on many sightseeing trips with him and it was so much fun. I’ll share pictures from the trips in a later post.

After he left it was Eid!! BTW Eid Mubarak!!! Below is a picture of my Eid OOTD!!
Belated Eid Mubarak!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I love reading comments so leave your thoughts! Don't be rude please. Thank you for taking your time to let me know what you think.:-)