Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

~Cousin's Wedding~

Salam ladies,

As I mentioned in a previous post one of my cousin's got married recently in  Sri Lanka. I was really sad that I couldn't attend her wedding. I never go to weddings I've been to like only 4 weddings in my entire life and I'm 21 so that's not many at all IMO.

Her wedding was at a really nice hotel and according to my family it was beautiful and great. I can't really say much about it since  wasn't there but I'll share some pictures instead.




This is how the bridal stage looked.(ignore the blob of white). I thought it was really pretty and I loved how all the colors went together.




This was her bouquet. I like the addition of the beigeish flowers and little red balls.



Lastly this was her dress. I thought it was really pretty it had really nice detailed designs on it and the sleeves are gorgeous. I've always had a thing for lace lol.

Oh right that's all for now, TTYL,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I love reading comments so leave your thoughts! Don't be rude please. Thank you for taking your time to let me know what you think.:-)