Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

~Never to Late: Eid Outfit~

Salam Lovely Ladies,

I know Eid was like a month ago but today I decided to share my Eid outfit with you (better late then never right?)
I wore a shalwar kameez which is a traditional Indian outfit but we Sri lankans wear them too. A shalwar kameez is made up of 3 parts the top, the pants, and the scarf or duppata.

 The top was pink had long sleeves and designs on the bottom.
The pants were a really pretty blue (my fave color) and had designs near the ankles.
And lastly the duppata was blue with some pink and really big. I ended up tying it as my hijab. 

So that was my outfit for Eid not that fancy.

A week after Eid my cousin got married in Sri Lanka. I didn't get to go to the wedding but I was sent loads of pictures so I'll do a blog posting on it. So stay tuned.

BTW follow me on Instagram/twitter if you want!

Later Lovelies,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I love reading comments so leave your thoughts! Don't be rude please. Thank you for taking your time to let me know what you think.:-)